We may collect your name, address, e-mail address, birth date, gender, contact numbers, occupation, credit or debit card information, travel information and personal interests (“Personal Data”) to respond to your inquiries or your requests, inform you of the results of any promotional activity you have agreed to participate in and/or for market research concerning our business and the preparation of statistics, and/or for marketing or research promotions.
If your Personal Data is stolen, hacked, lost or damaged due to accident or by any other means, without any fault or negligence on the part of the Company, the Company may not be responsible for any damages incurred to the extent permitted under the applicable laws in India
Cookies will not collect personal information such as names or e-mail addresses. Nevertheless, if you do not wish to have cookies in your computer, you may configure your web browser to disable cookies.
Certain pages on the Website contain "Web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs.).These Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by a third party.
Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL")
The Websites are adopting SSL encryption technology on the pages where personal data is input so that personal data input by customers is securely exchanged. SSL is a protocol for encrypting valuable information such as personal data which is exchanged on the Internet. SSL can protect against the intercepting and falsifying of data, and masquerading by third persons.
Purpose Of Use Of Personal Data
All personal information collected may be used by the Company individually or collectively and may be combined with other information for the following purposes:
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by the Company;
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research;
- Responding to your job/application or your recruitment issues;
- Responding to business operation issues;
- Responding to your inquiries or your requests;
- To inform you of the results of any promotional activity you have agreed to participate in;
- For market research concerning our business and the preparation of statistics; and
- For marketing or research promotions.
Keeping Personal Data
The Company will only retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it was collected or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
Disclosure And Transfer Of Personal Data
Unless required or permitted under the law in India, we will not disclose your Personal Data to others and/or transfer your Personal Data outside of India without your consent.
In case the Company requires additional personal information, the Company will ask for such additional data from you and ensure its confidentiality
In some cases when the Company needs to disclose your Personal Data and/or transfer your Personal Data outside of India to a third party, such as our headquarters, affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, you may be deemed to have agreed to provide your Personal Data in order for the Company and the third party to further respond to your inquiries or your requests, and/or to provide necessary service to you.
You will always have the right to approve or disapprove of such disclosures and/or transfers, or even to refuse to receive those services at any time.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data in, amongst others, under the following circumstances.
- In some promotional campaigns, the campaign sponsors may ask for additional information.
- In some cases, you may be offered information or special news from a third party. Once you agree to receive such information, your name and e-mail address will be disclosed to the third party and you will be deemed to have consented to such disclosure.
- In some cases, the Company may disclose information to inform a courier company or make travel arrangements
The Company may also disclose or transfer information to a place outside India in the following special cases without your consent:
- (a) if the disclosure is necessary for any prevention or detection of crime or for the purpose of investigation or proceedings;
- (b) if the disclosure is necessary for evaluative purposes;
- (c) if the disclosure is necessary for preparing statistics or carrying out research;
- (d) if the disclosure is necessary for the Company to obtain legal services;
- (e) if the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of or in connection with any order or judgment of a court;
- (f) if the disclosure is required or authorised by or under any law;
- (g) if any other exceptions / exemptions set out in the applicable law warrants the same.
Your Choices In Personal Data Collection, Usage And Disclosure
If you consent to receiving information about the Company's products and services by mail, SMS, phone, e-mail and fax, we will contact you by any of those communication channels to inform you about our news, activities, goods and services.
If you have any complaints, questions, issues or requests about the personal data you have with us, you can send an email: DPO_IN@bausch.com. and our Data Protection Officer will be pleased to help you.
If you do not consent to us collecting, using, or disclosing your personal data, which is reasonable for provision of certain goods or services, we may not be able to provide the said goods or services.
The Company does not have a policy to sell or lease personal information to outsiders. However, as described above, the Company may have to disclose your Personal Data and/or transfer your Personal Data outside of India to a third party. Your Personal Data will not be disclosed on and/or transferred to any further parties, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
Withdrawal Consent, Access To, And Correction Of Personal Data Through Our Data Protection Officer/ Information Officer
If you would like to access and/or correct your personal data, and/or have any complaints, questions or inquiries concerning your personal data, or if you wish to withdraw or limit your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, please contact our data protection officer, by calling +91-11-4072-5050 and/ or completing our personal data request form (form available here Personal Data Request Form ] (81 KB, PDF)” or you may request a copy of the form from the data protection officer), and send a copy of the duly completed form to us via email: DPO_IN@bausch.com.
Caution About Loss And Inappropriate Use Of Personal Data
Please note that sending information over the internet is not 100% secured.
The Company will use reasonable endeavours to secure all information flow over the internet but cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet in any case, whether on data inflow to the Company or outflow from the Company back to you.
Looking for a doctor near you? Find genuine & trained medical service providers of Thermage
Always look for a Thermage certificate of authenticity from your Thermage service providerFind a Physician